Aug 22, 2011

TORONTO FAN EXPO!



Folks:

This Friday through Sunday I will be at the Toronto Fan Expo! So you know what that means. I will be doing sketches. And selling prints. And selling sketchbooks. And selling original art!

I just wanted to let you know up front what the sketch prices will be.

So here ya go: I'll be charging $80 for full 9 x 12 images. This will be fully inked. Also, I'll be charging $40 for head sketches.

How's that sound? Good, I hope.

I'll have the She-Hulks print and X-23 print too, selling for $10. They are at the top of this blog post.

Okay, so, stop by and say hi. Flip through my art work. Have me sign stuff and let's be friends!

Ryan




2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you there. I'll be hoping to snag a full 9x12 She-Hulk from you before you get too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, looking forward to it myself!

    ReplyDelete